- Deadline to submit an abstract: 06/15/2017.
- Abstracts will be considered only if the full registration has been completed.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
Abstract submission will be handled entirely by our system. Please follow the guidelines given in the submission workflow. The abstract text body should be limited to 500 words.
The abstract submission deadline is 15th June 2017.
You may submit your abstract by visiting our abstract submission system.
- To submit an abstract you need to be registered in the SciencesConf system. If you are not registered you will be asked to do so. If you are already registered enter your username and password.
- At the beginning you will be asked to enter or paste the title and then the abstract text. A maximum of 500 words is allowed. Please add few keywords to help the convenors to manage their session.
- Then follow the submission step by selecting the session. Talk, poster and indifferent presentation options are available for selection.
- Next step will bring you to the authors' page. Fill the form as required.
You will be also asked to declare if it is a submission to compete for the Outstanding Student or Early Career Scientist Poster awards.
- At the end you will be redirected to a summary page where you can either accept your upload or return and edit your content. Once you finished the submission, you will receive an acknowledgement of your submission by email.
- Abstract can be modified online until the deadline. Supplemental files might be uploaded but this is clearly optional.
Acceptance and the next steps
- The submitted abstracts will be evaluated and the acceptance will be communicated no later than July, 15th 2017. The authors should suggest their preferred mode of presentation (oral, poster or indifferent), but the scientific committee will decide the final destinations of the abstracts.
- The programme will be available no later than September, 1st 2017. The online version of the programme along with the abstracts will be available on line during the meeting.
- All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for oral or poster presentation and will be compiled in PDF format. A digital version of the abstracts and the meeting's final programme will be available on the IMS Meeting's website.
Enquiries and questions about abstracts and their submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.