Submit an abstract > Presenter guidelines
The official language of the meeting will be English and no translation facilities will be available.
Instructions for Orals
- Oral presentations will occur in 5 parallel sessions in rooms Spot, Argos, Guillaumet 1 & 2 (level 2), and in the amphitheater Saint Exupéry.
- Oral presentations will be organized into sessions proposed by convenors and open sessions in the frame of general themes. The file upload will be done in each room. The upload must be done well in advance, at the latest at the break before the beginning of the session and in the afternoon of the day before for the morning session.
An operator will be available in each room. Presenters of the first session on the oct, 10th of october morning are asked to upload their presentation before 9:30.
- Each talk slot will be 15 minutes, including time for questions and discussion. For the oral presentation, please, prepare a Power Point (ppt, pptx) or a pdf format. The presentation will be displayed on screen by video projector. Each session room will be equipped with a computer with MS PowerPoint, VLC, and Adobe Acrobat Reader (.ppt, .pptx or .pdf format files + video files .avi), a digital projector, a laser pointer, and microphone. You will not be able to use your own computer.
Instructions for Posters
- The Poster Session will be located in the room Ariane (Level 1) and in the Foyer Saint Exupery (Level 2).
- The poster time coincides with coffee breaks and occurs during special poster session each day. The posters will be mounted on vertical panels and must be prepared in a portrait layout.
The poster board usable space will be suitable for a A0 paper size in portrait layout (up to 120mm height and 85mm width).
- Several poster sessions will be programmed. Each session will be scheduled every day. Posters will be displayed all day. Authors are kindly asked to put up their posters on the day where the specific session is scheduled as soon as possible. Material for mounting the poster on the boards will be provided at the registration desk.